Buttermilk for burning sensation in heart - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi
Doctor : HOw can I help you ?
User : i'm experiencing heart burn... any suggestions
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : age- 19yrs. gender-male. Occupation- student. Location-Fiji. Marital status- single. weight-96kg. height- 178cm.
Doctor : Since when are you having it and What are the areas that you are getting the pain ?Do you have any Nausea and other Related conditions.
User : since last night. It burns from my chest upwards.. i do feel weak at times.
Doctor : Have you had your Lunch now or not yet.
User : yes i've had dinner
Doctor : After having Food are you getting the pain .
User : yep
Doctor : ok
Doctor : I would suggest that you take Some Butter milk cold
User : how about jst milk?
Doctor : And along with that you need to take Syp SUCRALFATE
Doctor : @ tea spoond
Doctor : spoons
User : syp sucralfate??
Doctor : you need to take it cold and If you can get Butter Milk It would be the Ideal
User : butter milk..okay.
Doctor : yes that is to help you ease out the Burning sensation
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suffering from breathlessness ecg normal recommended for eco test necessary
- Heart palpitation and heart burns
- Enlarged heart heart burn
- Had mechanical valve replacement has seizures taking dilantin cause
- Exercises after panhysterectomy
- Red bumps on tongue metallic taste
- Sore palette
- Tricort injection hair head
- Heart burn eregular heart beat
- Heart burn and heart racing in pregnacy
- Ekg report showed minimal right precordial repolarization disturbance meaning
- Is heart burn related with heart attack
- Use of the drug productive m
- Taking atenolol ativan and flecainide can i take these medications
- Heart rate is 116 is it good or bad