Burning sensation while urinating - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
User : Doctor?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u??
User : Hi
User : So, is it normal after you pee, you can lift up your penis with a muscle and it stings and sometimes feels like some urine is coming out? But it isn't.
User : I'm hoping I haven't caught a deadly diseases like HIV
Doctor : wats ur age??
User : 15.
User : Never had sex, never touched needles.
Doctor : relax
u dnt have aids
User : I've started coughing tonight
Doctor : ok
User : Any clue on what it could be?
when u are lifting ur pennis u are feeling pain??
User : after i pee or you know...
Doctor : may be it is normal urinary tract infection
nothing to worry
cough is a different entity
may be due to allergy or else infection
User : Honestly, Its been going on for about 1 year now, I've been afraid to tell the doctor, so I've come here. I've been to the doctor since, but he hasn't tested blood this past time
Doctor : whn did u see a doctor??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to pass urinalysis pus count
- Collar bone healing process
- Urinalysis too numerous to count
- Hemorrhoids and burning sensation while urinating
- Burning sensation while urinating in pregnancy
- Congenital hip dysplasia infant
- Constant feeling of heartburn
- What is pus count numerous
- Consequences of an abortion
- Burning sensation while urination for kids
- Burning sensation while urinating blood
- Too numerous to count result in urinalysis
- Rbc tests results too numerous to count
- Burning sensation while i urinated
- Connection of skeletal system to muscular system