Burning sensation on urination - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : r u there
User : it burns when i pee and i dont think i have any infection
Doctor : since when
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : a few months i cant exacly remember
Doctor : do u have fever as well ?
User : no
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : did u have intercourse in recent past?
User : no
Doctor : how old are u
User : 13
Doctor : did u have similar complains in the past
User : no i dont think so
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Reasons for fetal death in 8th month pregnancy
- Very frequent urination and burning sensation while urination
- Terbinafine urinate burning sensation
- How long till the bladder feels full
- Frequent urination burning sensation after urination
- How long does synephrine stay in your system
- Pus cells in urine and burning sensation during urination
- White flakes in urine lower back pain
- Explain tmt positive in heart disease
- Hepatitis burning sensation urination
- Feels like bladder infection
- Green black stool during pregnancy 37 weeks
- Shaky feeling bladder infection
- My bladder feels like it quivers
- Feels like sudden thuds on my bladder