Burning sensation on urination - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : r u there
User : it burns when i pee and i dont think i have any infection
Doctor : since when
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : a few months i cant exacly remember
Doctor : do u have fever as well ?
User : no
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : did u have intercourse in recent past?
User : no
Doctor : how old are u
User : 13
Doctor : did u have similar complains in the past
User : no i dont think so
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Very frequent urination and burning sensation while urination
- Red blood cell parts
- Terbinafine urinate burning sensation
- Frequent urination burning sensation after urination
- Natural prevention of uti
- High triglyceride high uric acid diet methi
- Pus cells in urine and burning sensation during urination
- Hepatitis burning sensation urination
- Deoxycholic acid and stomach problems
- Treating urinary tract infection
- Fatty acid deficiency and the stomach
- Post prostate surgery recovery
- Acidity treatment docter in east dehli
- Types of water infection
- Folic acid for dead sperm