Burning sensation in eyes, redness and watering eyes when exposed to sun. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
In a day time my eye feel in jeleus
Last 5 years i am working in night shift but currently i change my job and prefer in day shift so i have facing a problem
Are you having burning sensations in the eye?
May I know your age?
26 years old
Sorry, I could not understand what you meant by 'jeleus'.
It means burning sensation, right?
Ok. Do you have any reddness or watering of the eye?
yes if i go any where in day time.....then.
Since how long are you facing this problem?
Ok. From your history, it seems more like you are having dry eye or increased sensitivity to the eyes.
You may require eye drops to lubricate the eye.
Yes.....IF i move in day time with sun light then i facing the problem...please suggest
Certain precautions can be taken to reduce the burning sensation.
1. Always wear a pair of protective sunglasses while you go out.
2. make a conscious effort to increase blinking of the eyes.
How can possible....Because I am leaving alone......
I mean, when you go out wear sunglasses.
Ok...i use....any suggestion for sunglasses what type of sunglasses i use.
Use a sunglass which can cover all the sides of your eyes. Many are available in optical shops.
Ok thanks....any medicine i use for this .....?
3. When you are using computers, please make sure you look away for at least one minute, after every 20 minutes of work.
OK I remember for that ....Thank you so much Dr. XXXXXXX
Medication can be given only after examining your eyes. So, while following the above mentioned precautions, please visit an ophthalmologist for a precise diagnosis and treatment.
What I said, is just a possibility with your history.
But to make sure, you need to get examined.
Sure Dr. I will came for eye examined....
Have you understood all my suggestions?
One more question
Is there anything else i can help you with?
Sure, please proceed.
This type cover in my policy or not....because i am no any idea about this.
Within my knowledge, eye examinations should be included in your insurance policies. But please make it sure with your insurance agent.
Thanks Dr. I confirm with Customer care and tomorrow i will come.
Is there anything else I can help you with?
No....Thanks for give me you important time.bye.
Thank you for consulting me.
It is my pleasure to help you.
Have a nice Evening!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can you take lasartan with diovan and bystolic
- Treatment and cure for eye infection
- Psoriasis on waistline buttocks no itch
- Drugs/medication for scleritis
- Red eyes and red gums
- Red eye in corner of eye
- Drugs/medication for optic neuropathy
- Drugs/medication for retinal vein occlusion
- Quadruple life expectancy heart bypass
- Red eye in one eye
- Treatment and cure for traumatic head injuries
- Eye drops for red eyes
- Red eye in infant eye
- My 8 year old is complaining that she is hearing buzzing sound
- Does vyvanse cause ringing in your ears or a buzzing sound