Burning sensation caused due to smoking - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my lungs feel like they are burning i smoke ciggerettes im in good health besides asthma should i be concerned
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : i have also been sick for three weeks and wake up nightly vomitting from coughing and i use the inhaler bc i cant breath
User : 19 and female
how many cigarettes u smoke per day?
User : maybe 1/2 to 3/4 on a good day
do u feel breathless?
User : yes
Doctor : as u are suffering from asthma u should not smoke
it will lead to copd which is an other disease
User : i know this is wrong and i am working slowly on it i see my primary doctor today and i feel i should know more about my issue first befor e see him
may be u already started devoloping copd
from how many years u are habbituated to smoking?
User : is there anything could be the h1n1 or possibly phemonia
smoking willl reduce immunity and may lead to infection of lung
User : or bronchitis
do u have fever?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Burning sensation ribs smoking
- Burning sensation in throat after smoking weed
- Does crystal meth crystalize your lungs
- Hyphema smoking weed
- What is the texture of crystal meth
- Smoking causes
- Ranula and alcohol
- Is fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of depakote?
- Is fast, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- Smoking cause listerine burning
- Is sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth a side effect of ambien?
- Burning sensation in chest while smoking
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands or feet a side effect of isosorbide mononitrate?
- Is decrease in the frequency of urination a side effect of acetaminophen/pentazocine?
- Tight chest morning after alcohol