Burning sensation caused due to smoking - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my lungs feel like they are burning i smoke ciggerettes im in good health besides asthma should i be concerned
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : i have also been sick for three weeks and wake up nightly vomitting from coughing and i use the inhaler bc i cant breath
User : 19 and female
how many cigarettes u smoke per day?
User : maybe 1/2 to 3/4 on a good day
do u feel breathless?
User : yes
Doctor : as u are suffering from asthma u should not smoke
it will lead to copd which is an other disease
User : i know this is wrong and i am working slowly on it i see my primary doctor today and i feel i should know more about my issue first befor e see him
may be u already started devoloping copd
from how many years u are habbituated to smoking?
User : is there anything could be the h1n1 or possibly phemonia
smoking willl reduce immunity and may lead to infection of lung
User : or bronchitis
do u have fever?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lactogen or lactodex is best for six months baby
- Burning sensation ribs smoking
- Smoking weed before sleep test
- Burning sensation in throat after smoking weed
- Bloated belly crystal meth
- Is tulsi juice safe for babies of 6 months old
- First day of beginning khaini consuming habit
- Smoking causes
- Lactogen for preterm baby
- Baby mole now looks like whitehead
- Smoking cause listerine burning
- Smoking pot before tonsilectomy
- Burning sensation in chest while smoking
- Smoking weed for belfospasm
- Is ibugesic plus suspension safe for 7 months baby