Burning sensation at tip of left index finger. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with the query.
have a burning sensation at the tip of my left index finger. Nothing is visible. started few days back and last few seconds and goes away.
Is there any change in colour
Have you got any recent injury
ya...i had got a cut...but it was not 2 that spot
but it was not at that spot
ok do you have any medical illness?
Did you get injury on same finger
no on the other hand
You can apply ice to the finger when burning is present,also apply betadine ointment and observe if there is any reduction in pain.
It is likely you have touched something , or might be due to some injury not known to you.
Observe if any changes to nail colour.
How old are you.
has the skin near the side of your nails peeled .
nope its intact
ok, do not worry it is likely to reduce .It does not seem to be anything serious.
ok thanks Doc
Apply ice and the betadine ointment and observe
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dermatitis with eosinophilia in a child
- Purpose of cortisone injection foreskin
- Burning sensation tip of penis
- Sternum painand dizziness
- Shoulder arm pain acute hiv
- Reason for hard bump between knuckles on index finger
- Stubborn child how to deal with him
- Burning sensation in tip of pines
- Swimming helps tendonitis
- Sore on shin wont heal
- Diarrhea pale stool child
- Child swollen tonsils diarrhea stomach pains
- Burning sensation at tip of urethra
- Child with jelly like diarrhea
- Tip of tongue burning sensation