Burning sensation and itchy penis - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hiii
User : The area below the head of my penis (the upper shaft) is very itchy. There is some redness. The head of my penis is often flaky, and the dead skin becomes dark and then eventually flakes off. I havenâ??t had this before. And when I try and masturbate (with lotion), I feel a burning sensation on my shaft. If I put some cream on it, like a moisturizer, it seems to go away for a few hours, and then it returns. Any ideas?
how can i help u?
whats ur age?
User : 22
are u sexually active?
User : no
Doctor : is it painfull?
User : i have ring worm on my leg, that's just starting to go away, could there be a transmission of the fungal infection
there are chances
User : not really painful, but very itch sometimes, especially when erect
User : most particularly itch on the shaft
Doctor : is it ass with burning micturation?
User : can you please clarify your last question, thanks
is t associated with burning sensation while passing urine?
User : no
User : If i tired to put an anti-fungal cream on it, do you think it would help? Are there any side effects to putting anit-fungal cream?
do u have similar lesions anywhere alse in the body?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White patches in the foreskin after using of fusidin
- Psychiatrist urine test for alprazolam
- Burning and numbness sensation on penis
- Burning sensation in anus and penis
- What is the odorless discharge from my penis
- When i quit smoking will i pee alot
- Abscess penis burning sensation
- Ontercourse while pregnant and peeing alot
- Pee alot, weak muscles,tired,headaches
- Itchy or burning sensation inside penis
- Burning sensation when weeing and itchy penis
- Does smoking marijuana make you sweat alot
- Is a penis with size of 3 inch normal
- Penis skin on shaft tears when getting an erection
- What medicine can i take for my weak penis