Burning and tingling on the thumb after removal of strictures - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your query
User : i cut my thumb, had to get stitches, and now have a tingling feeling to touch and burning sensation when excess pressure is applies
User : applied
User : what is going on/
User : ?*
when did this incident occur?
User : about 3 months ago
since when is the tingling feeling?
User : almost right after it happened..
is there any swelling around the stitches?
Doctor : has it healed well?
User : no, i had them taken out
User : yes, the scar is still discolored, but that is expected
User : 10 days after i got them in
is the tingling feeling only around the cut area? or is it in the entire thumb?
User : it is on the side where the cut is
i will suggest a reexamination of the thumb
and also a examination to see for the sensory loss/paresthesia.
User : i am worried it is nerve damage..
yes it could be, as there is paresthesia.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Weird bruise on thigh
- Brused calf muscle turn to red rash
- Base of thumb tingling
- Tingling in arm after tooth removal
- Tingling numb thumb implanon
- Itchy spots on face feeling sick dizziness
- Nasal discharge early morning sneezing treatment
- Bruised ribs get worse
- How do you lose weight safely
- Thumb numbness and tingling symptoms
- Symptoms tingling forefinger thumb
- Feeling of fluid around ears heavyheadedness frustation fatigue suggestions
- Brunt rubber taste and smell
- Wine bruns my tongue
- Recovering from hip surgery difficulty in walking treatment