Burn injury over the buttock - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Right, very dodgy question here, and not exactly an every day one. However, i was working on a High Frequency 320 Communicator Radio, i sat on the End-Line Antenna, which, when in direct contact with things, like human flesh, works like a microwave, and cooks from the inside outwards, meaning because of the location of the nerve endings, you do not feel it immediately. Undoubtedly a part of my buttock has been part cooked, based on colouration and feel. My concern is, will the "cooked" part of my buttocks go rancid or even gangrenous?
Do you have the sensations in that area?
User : No, but i have pain in the surrounding area
This does not look like gangene.
The chance of gangrene is unlikely.
Apply silverex cream over the area.
You need to take a tetanus toxoid.
if there discoloration increases or if the sensation in the area decreases,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is fainting a side effect of adipex-p?
- Is bloating a side effect of cogentin?
- Is bloating a side effect of complera?
- Burn injury causes
- Is weight loss a side effect of cipro?
- Cysts on spleen and liver
- Outer labia majora cysts
- Diagnosis of burn injury
- Precautions and measures of a burn injury
- Is dry mouth a side effect of crestor?
- Dermadew lotion for burn injuries
- Do cyst leak pus like a pimple
- Scrotal cysts weight loss
- Prostate cysts are harmless
- Treatment and cure for burn injury