Burn injury over the buttock - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Right, very dodgy question here, and not exactly an every day one. However, i was working on a High Frequency 320 Communicator Radio, i sat on the End-Line Antenna, which, when in direct contact with things, like human flesh, works like a microwave, and cooks from the inside outwards, meaning because of the location of the nerve endings, you do not feel it immediately. Undoubtedly a part of my buttock has been part cooked, based on colouration and feel. My concern is, will the "cooked" part of my buttocks go rancid or even gangrenous?
Do you have the sensations in that area?
User : No, but i have pain in the surrounding area
This does not look like gangene.
The chance of gangrene is unlikely.
Apply silverex cream over the area.
You need to take a tetanus toxoid.
if there discoloration increases or if the sensation in the area decreases,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for chronic idiopathic leukopenia
- Lasix allergy alternative
- Diagnosis of burn injury
- Precautions and measures of a burn injury
- Dermadew lotion for burn injuries
- Treatment and cure for latent tb infection
- Treatment and cure for femoral arteriovenous fistula
- Type of jelly
- Treatment and cure for protracted withdrawal syndrome
- Vitamin d3 purpose
- Treatment and cure for burn injury
- Burn injury causes
- Ting spray liquid
- Pure ephedrine tablets
- Treatment and cure for oroantral fistula