Bumps on penis after gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have two bumps that appeared on my penis that went away in two days! after they went away they left like a dry patch of skin! what could this be
where were the bumps situated?.
User : not the head by the skin of the penis
are you sexually active?
User : yes
Doctor : did they appear after any recent sexual intercourse?
User : had gonorrhea
User : but got medication for it
how long back did gonorrhea occur? how long was the treatment taken?
User : bout 2 and a half weeks ago
were the bumps painful? or itchy?
User : treatment was for 2 weeks
User : wasnt painful
Doctor : have you completed the treatment?
User : itchy maybe once or twice a day like
User : but not often at all
did your partner also got the treatment or only you were treated?
User : yes completed treatment
User : yes
User : partner was treated
Doctor : ok
i suggest you to take a serological test to rule out STD
Do a VDRL blood test
and report this to your treating doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gonorrhea red bumps tongue
- Pink rash in genital area no bumps itching ulceration herpes
- Had unprotected sex rashes on thigh is it a std
- Ankle strengthening exercises for soccer
- Vodka with no sugar
- Bradford pear tree allergies
- Glute exercises for bad knees
- Blisters on penis no pain or itching scared about herpes
- Had unprotected sex worried about sexually transmitted diseases explain
- After effects of gonorrhea
- Bad smelling penis is it gonorrhea
- Will gonorrhea cure after taking of inoflox
- Ginger for chest congestion
- Split on vagina rash on buttocks no std solution
- Will oral gonorrhea it affect my penis