Bumps on penis after gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have two bumps that appeared on my penis that went away in two days! after they went away they left like a dry patch of skin! what could this be
where were the bumps situated?.
User : not the head by the skin of the penis
are you sexually active?
User : yes
Doctor : did they appear after any recent sexual intercourse?
User : had gonorrhea
User : but got medication for it
how long back did gonorrhea occur? how long was the treatment taken?
User : bout 2 and a half weeks ago
were the bumps painful? or itchy?
User : treatment was for 2 weeks
User : wasnt painful
Doctor : have you completed the treatment?
User : itchy maybe once or twice a day like
User : but not often at all
did your partner also got the treatment or only you were treated?
User : yes completed treatment
User : yes
User : partner was treated
Doctor : ok
i suggest you to take a serological test to rule out STD
Do a VDRL blood test
and report this to your treating doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gonorrhea red bumps tongue
- Crumbled disc due to cancer
- Testicular cancer crying men
- What kills ureaplasma bacteria the best
- After effects of gonorrhea
- Can a male smoke weed while on azithromycin
- How to fight ureaplasma bacteria
- Bad smelling penis is it gonorrhea
- Will gonorrhea cure after taking of inoflox
- Does bactrim kill gonorrhea and chlamydia
- Ice cube eating and throat cancer
- Smoking crystal meth prevents liver cancer
- Gonorrhea and chlamydia test came back inconclusive
- Crystal meth effects on spinal cancer
- Will oral gonorrhea it affect my penis