Bump on the inner lip - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : hi, i am 16 years old and i did chewing tobacco for a few months, not at a heavy rate, and i never became addicted
Doctor : ok
User : i have grew a bump on my inner lip, and im not sure if it could be mallignant or not
Doctor : I will explain, be patient
User : ok
Doctor : You say you have been chewing for a short while and never
Doctor : been addicted. right?
User : yes
Doctor : In that case the bump is very much benign
User : ok great
Doctor : Going by your age you are very unlikely to develop a malignancy
User : great, we do have cancer in our family, but i have just been uneasy and kind of worried about this bump
Doctor : Malignancy develops only when it is chewed over a period of years
User : i have had this bump since december
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what cancer runs in your family?
Doctor : If you can tell me I can explaion
Doctor : ehat precautions you need to take?
Doctor : Can you tell me?
Doctor : Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- White bumps inner lip
- Oxyelite pro gastric problems
- Upper inner lip bump
- Gardnerella porsstated
- Tiny bumps on inner lip
- Risks of garlic stuck inside vagina while pregnant
- Can cancer cause an increase in hcg
- I have this garlic smell through my nostrils
- Oncologist hickeys cause cancer
- Does heating pad cause cancer
- Does ovarian cancer cause heartburn
- Medically can plucking nipple hair cause cancer
- Why am i gaining weight nyquil
- Bumps on inner bottom lip
- Hard white bump inner lip