Bump on the forehead, reaction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have notice the sudden appearance of a quarter sized bump on my forehead was wondering if it could be an allergic reaction or something like that
Doctor : How long it is been there
User : about an hour
Doctor : Color?
Doctor : Your age?
User : normal, no redness, a little sore to the touch
User : 45
Doctor : Is it first time
User : yes
Doctor :Were you allergic to something ?
Doctor :Is it only on forehead?
Doctor :Is it itching?
User : not that I know of ... I had a piece of mango that was a bit over ripe and fermented .. don't know if that could be anything
User : only on forehead, and no not itching
Doctor : Not really
Doctor : Do you have any medical problems?
User : just a panic disorder, ergo the panic over a bump
User : otherwise healthy
Doctor : Were you panic about this
User : I'm nervous enough not to let myself go to sleep
Doctor : why is it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Preparation h for forehead bumps
- Acquired cutaneous syndrome home remedy
- Scratchy throat,achy ears
- I got water in my ruptured eardrum
- Everytime i eat i feel nauseous
- Painful bumps forehead hairline
- Acnoff soap nice or not
- Hard bump on forehead overnight
- Getting tired easily and very thin
- Forehead bump treatment
- Aid and acquired cutaneous adherence syndrome
- Cure for acquired cutaneous adherence
- Dry skin most common in acromegaly
- Harmful effects of eating paper
- Risen bump forehead