Bump on lower eye lid - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi i have a swollen bump on nmy lower eyelid
User : it also has some puss bubbles on it
User : 2 days a ago it was just a pain everytime i blink and now its turned into a fully swollen bump drooping my eye
Doctor : Ok, it is due to infection of the lid
User : I have also tried to cover it with makeup I think that it made it worst
User : I have tried warm water to my eyelid but hasn't done much
Doctor : Yes, should not put on any cosmetics till the infection is cleared
User : And now theira bruising even lower then the swollen eyelid what should i do?
Doctor : You will need antibiotic intervention
as a first line of treatment
User : I will go to the doctor next week but is their anything i can doo at home to help it?
Doctor : No, you have to go to the doctor immediately
Should not delay
User : do you know how i might of infected it?
Doctor : It can be due to a minute injury
Or a hair follicle infection as well
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What are the side effects of ciclopirox?
- Treatment and cure for myocardial infection
- Treatment and cure for neonatal infection
- Pulsing lower eye lid
- Lower eye lid pulsating
- Is itching a side effect of cardizem cd?
- Throbbing lower eye lid
- Is joint pain a side effect of cardizem?
- Lower eye lid problems
- Is skin rash a side effect of benzac ac?
- Treatment and cure for active toxoplasmosis infection
- White on the lower lid of eye
- Treatment and cure for vestibular infection
- Is itching a side effect of cyklokapron?
- Treatment and cure for olfactory nerve infection