Bump on armpit - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Last week, my boyfriend began complaining about some discomfort under his arm. we both suspected it was an in-grown hair or bug bite. however, since then, what started out as a small bump, is now a large bump protruding out of his skin.
Doctor : Let me read it
User : it looks like it has some sort of laceration on the top of it.
It can be a cystic swelling or an abscess
User : what exactly is that? and how can we treat it?
Before proceeding further
I would like to know more details about him
User : it is really big, and not really round. the best way i can describe is it looks like a knuckle
User : ok
User : he is 27
Please give his Age and Occupation
User : He works in education
Does he have fever?
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hard white bumps armpit
- Can g6pd baby drink soy base formula milk
- Diagnosis of adh deficiency
- B12 injections and implanon does it make it less effective
- Treatment and cure for pulmonary compliance
- Does excessive masturbation leads to b12 deficiancy
- Is there any side effects from having hepatitis b vaccinations twice
- Small painful bump on armpit
- Constant illness causes
- Loiasis causes
- Arthritides causes
- Irritable bump in armpit
- Painful internal bump armpit
- Cipralex side effects vitamin b and d
- Peroxide for armpit bump