Bump in groin area - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Ok, I'm a male, and I have something internally on the right side of my crotch, and it is causing a bump..It does'nt hurt but is irritating me..any answers on what this might be?
i will help you in this
please provide your age, location and occupation
User : 18,Fl, and unemployed
does the bump increases on coughing sneezing?
is it painful?
User : yes, and no
is it hard/firm/soft to touch?
User : firm
this will need an examination
to confirm what it is
it can probably be an inguinal hernia, or lymph node swelling
User : is that serious?
Doctor : it will medical attention and intervention to treat it
and avoid untoward complications
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes swelling or a mass in the chest
- Straddle injury child hurts to urinate
- How is advanced multiple myeloma treated
- Does chronic prostatitis interfere with semen analysis report
- Neck grinding sound
- Pain in right leg diagnosed with scoliosis
- Hair bump groin area
- Sacrum tailbone pain getting worse
- Rash with bump in groin fold
- Sharp pain in middle of palm
- Pea sized bump in groin
- Swollen bump with pus on groin
- Sex after broken ribs
- Fluid filled bumps groin
- High bp bad headache tylenol recommended