Bumb on the toe - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : hello i have a bumb on the tip of my big toe it hurts very badly and has came up in tha last 2 weeks ever snice i stubbed it about 5-7 times
whats ur age/sex?
User : 26 male
5 to 7 times it was stubbed?
User : yes
User : it was dark LOL once bed post then chair and other things
User : other then the bump that hurts
Doctor : ok
are u taking any medication?
User : moves fine even tha sock hurts
User : no
like pain killer?
User : no pills at all
Doctor : movement is fine rright?
User : yes
u should take care that againg it is not stubbed
repaeted injury at the same place will not cure for a long time
it happens especially with the toe as there is more wear and tear
Doctor : any pus or liquid from the bumb?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Athletes caught using drugs
- Back pain and shoulderblade pain
- Metronidazole cream use for
- Painin back spine ohss
- Back pain that radiates to penis
- Hyperextended toe pinky toe
- Toe growth on top of toe
- Ibuprofen for the flu
- Percocet withdrawal how long
- Puking orange back pain
- Top of back by neck swollen
- Toe spacers for hammer toes
- Toe pain in second toe
- Itchy toe
- Carbo levodopa side effects