Bulge in the umbilical area - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have a bulge in my umbilical area (belly button) that is tender to the touch and light red in color. I now have some pain in that area. What should I do?
Doctor : what is the exact location ?
User : in my belly button.
Doctor : what is the size of that?
Doctor : did you find any discharge from it?
Doctor : Do you have any fever ?
User : quarter size. I've been told it's a hernia but I'm scared of incarceratedhernia and the possibility of an operation (surgery)
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what is your age?
User : 40
Doctor : ok
Doctor : In young age people there are chances of regression
Doctor : but taking consideration of your age i suggest it is better to go for surgery
Doctor : but it is a minor surgery .
Doctor : No need to bother about it
Doctor : Are you there?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effects of fludrocortisone tablets
- Ehlers danlos embryology
- Does menopause cause swelling in umbilical area
- How to improve lower crp and esr
- Can my the bulge becomes tender, swollen or discolored be due to umbilical hernia?
- Side effects of perindopril tablets
- Side effects of probiotic tablets
- Can disc bulge cause pain in lower right abdominal area
- 4 bulging discs in lumbar area options other than surgery
- How to cure crusty nipples
- T4 chemotherapy side effects bowel
- Can i take viagra twice in one day?
- Orange crust tingling lips
- Bulging disc in thoracic area
- Side effects of simvastatin tablets