Bruised hole after taking injection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i had an injection about 6 months ago now in the same place of the injection a hole has apeared
User : what is this?
Doctor : do you mean to say a wound?
User : yea
Doctor : any discharge from that site?
User : nah
User : its bruised
Doctor : any colour change?
Doctor : or itch?
User : yeah
User : bruised
User : no itch
Doctor : is it tender?
User : yea a lil
Doctor : can you please specify what injection you had taken?
User : peniciline
User : i have taken this a few times before and there has never benn a problem
Doctor : can you tell me about the site?
Doctor : are you with me?
User : no
User : what site?
Doctor : where was the injection given?
Doctor : intra muscular or to the vein?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dull pain in the middle of forehead
- Does acid in stomach causes loose bowels
- Bruising after restylane injections
- Bruising after injections
- Bruising after juvederm injection
- Dull groin pain women left side
- Does arachnoid cyst cause nose bleeds
- Bruising after filler injections
- Quick dull pain on top of head
- Does celexa decrease effectiveness of birth control
- Left iliac dull pain
- Bruising after lip injections
- Does clomid cause thrush
- Does drinking too much alcohol cause gums problems
- Lightheadedness due to stifff shoulders