Brown discharge with blood during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : are you there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant and for about 2 weeks I have had brownish/ redish/ pinkish discharge when using the restroom.
User : This is my 2nd child
Doctor : since when
Doctor : do u have abdominal pain or fever?
User : I would say the 16th of March. I sometimes feel a little warm but figure its from the hormones. I have some stomach aches and a little back ache at times.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : One of the more common reasons for a brown discharge during pregnancy, especially if it is late in the first trimester is that your body is getting rid of the older blood remains
Doctor : As your body grows, the original blood used to protect your baby is no longer needed
User : Is it supposed to be everytime I use the restroom? I never had it with my son.
Doctor : yes it could
Doctor : i would still suggest u to consult a gynecologist
Doctor : and get a scan done
User : Scan?
Doctor : or get examined to find out what exactly might be
Doctor : ultrasound to see if everything is normal
Doctor : and baby is fine
User : Oh okay... Thank you.
Doctor : ur welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Urinated every minute when 8months pregnant
- Itchy vagina 8months pregnant
- Brown liquid discharge during pregnancy
- Brown mucus discharge during pregnancy
- Widowmaker heart attack treatment
- Pain in 8month pregnency
- Brown discharge during early pregnancy
- Atrophic mucosa in duodenum
- Atypical cells in urine mean
- Dark brown discharge during pregnancy
- 8th week pregnancy pain in abdominal
- Brown discharge during pregnancy
- Ct scan low attenuation
- Menstral cramps while 8mo pregnant
- Symptoms of atypical bipolar