Brown colour discharge from the vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can I help you?
User : When I wipe I have brown stuff that appears on my tissue from my vagina what does that mean?
It indicates a bloody discharge or a brownish discharge
User : It is brownish
Since when have are you having this problem?
User : I have been having it since yesterday
Doctor : Ok
Do you have fever?
User : I had sexual intercourse the day before yesterday could that have anything to do with it?
When was your last menstrual period?
It can be a bleed due to trauma
User : September 10th to September 17th
Doctor : Ok
Are your periods regular?
User : The last one was
User : I have not had any fevers but I have had a migrane
User : And a back ache
It can be due an infection as well
User : So I might have an STD?
It can be a genital infeciton
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pcod taking regestrone shivering after taking beer anything to worry
- Tiny black growth that looks like a blackhead
- Suggest easiest way to have abortion with fibroids
- Greenish black stool in infants having cerelac
- Itchy vagina brown discharge
- Black cherry juice gas
- Vagina brown stringy discharge
- Periods delayed pregnancy happens with pre ejaculate
- Will probiotics change stool color to black
- Brown discharge and sore vagina
- Odorous discharge undergone complete hysterectomy family history of cancer advice
- Abdominal pain ovarian cyst history of hysterectomy further management
- Brown discharge dangling at vagina
- Brown discharge frm vagina
- Black stool from chewing tobacco