Bronchitis with high fever, wheezing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Yes yesterday i went to the Dr because i had a fever of 105 Degrees... Dr prescribed Prednisone . Is this suppose to help me for my fever? Also he said i have a bron chitis virus
User : The prednisone is 50MG
May i know your age and gender?
User : Male 17
Did you have any wheezing?
User : Sometimes
Doctor : The reason for prescribing prednisolone was for the wheezing and not to control fever.
Bronchitis can lead to respiratory complications when not treated earlier especially when you have wheeze.
Is there any other query?
User : What can i take for my fever then? Yesterday it did lower down... But today i feel hot again
Doctor : may i know location?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rhinoplasty stretch marks
- Old calcific density of lung
- Protruding stretch marks
- Bronchitis and high fever
- Watery poop and high fever
- High fever with peeling fingertips
- High fever then low fever
- Forecox dosage
- What do niltan ointment do to marks
- Oxyelite pro stretch marks?
- Shoulder blade pain radiating above chest nipple
- High fever headache body aches now fever is gone but have cough and wheezing
- Is ofloxacin supress done marrow
- Right after a tb test is a red and itchy
- Roller coaster shortness of breath