Bronchitis with high fever, wheezing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Yes yesterday i went to the Dr because i had a fever of 105 Degrees... Dr prescribed Prednisone . Is this suppose to help me for my fever? Also he said i have a bron chitis virus
User : The prednisone is 50MG
May i know your age and gender?
User : Male 17
Did you have any wheezing?
User : Sometimes
Doctor : The reason for prescribing prednisolone was for the wheezing and not to control fever.
Bronchitis can lead to respiratory complications when not treated earlier especially when you have wheeze.
Is there any other query?
User : What can i take for my fever then? Yesterday it did lower down... But today i feel hot again
Doctor : may i know location?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cure for basal pneumonia
- Bronchitis and high fever
- Watery poop and high fever
- High fever with peeling fingertips
- Umbilical hernia scar
- Right basal pneumonia complications
- Irregular heart rhythm while sleeping
- Homeopathic remedy for pimples
- High fever then low fever
- How does pulmonary hypertension progress
- Recovery time from basal chest infection
- High fever headache body aches now fever is gone but have cough and wheezing
- Basal interstitial lung markings
- Splenic hematoma symptoms
- Left basal inflammatory pulmonary nodule