Breathlessness while eating - Online Doctor Chats
User : Im having trouble breathing sometime when i eat food, i thought i was allergic but the foods are all so different
Doctor : hi
User : such as grilled cheese, starbucks frap, trail mix, chicken strips.
Doctor : since when ur having breathing difficulty?
User : last few weeks, happens after i eat.
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 18, female, XXXXXXXXXX , pro shop assistant, single, 5'2", 105
Doctor : do u have history of allergy or asthma?
User : no i have never had any allergys
User : or asthma
Doctor : ok
User : its like Im breathing, but i feel like im not really getting any air.
Doctor : do u get rashes or red bumps all the body when u consume these food items
Doctor : which u mentioned
User : no never
User : nothin happens besides not being able to breath, last few hours, like right now i cant breath from lunch
Doctor : do u have cough or chest now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unexplained weight gain and excessive tiredness
- Breathlessness after eating
- Feeling breathlessness while walking
- Toddler heat exhaustion
- Ultrasound shadow in lungs
- Losing blood thats dark brown coloured
- Low grade fever and sore stomach
- Breathless while sitting
- Low grade fever and gas
- Breathlessness while lying down
- Low grade fever headache body aches in child
- Undigested food in stool stomach pain
- Treatment of hsp while pregnant
- Breathless walking after eating
- Low body temperature and the morning after pill