Breathlessness while eating - Online Doctor Chats
User : Im having trouble breathing sometime when i eat food, i thought i was allergic but the foods are all so different
Doctor : hi
User : such as grilled cheese, starbucks frap, trail mix, chicken strips.
Doctor : since when ur having breathing difficulty?
User : last few weeks, happens after i eat.
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 18, female, XXXXXXXXXX , pro shop assistant, single, 5'2", 105
Doctor : do u have history of allergy or asthma?
User : no i have never had any allergys
User : or asthma
Doctor : ok
User : its like Im breathing, but i feel like im not really getting any air.
Doctor : do u get rashes or red bumps all the body when u consume these food items
Doctor : which u mentioned
User : no never
User : nothin happens besides not being able to breath, last few hours, like right now i cant breath from lunch
Doctor : do u have cough or chest now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Losing size on oxy elite pro
- Dizzy when on the toilet
- Breathlessness after eating
- Feeling breathlessness while walking
- Loss of pigment in vulva and perineum
- Light headed shivering and aches
- What to do when ur dizzy
- Migraines feel sick and dizzyness
- Breathless while sitting
- Saliva glands and dizzyness
- Breathlessness while lying down
- Low back ache vaginal discharge
- Dizzy and white vision
- Breathless walking after eating
- Low body temperature indigestion