Breathlessness, chest pain with suspected hiatus hernia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I need help. Its been 9 1/2 weeks with same problem. Shortness of breath, dizziness and pressure in head.
All cardio workup has been done. Totally normal. Normal stress test.
Its begining to become a HUGE strain on my family and home life. Dr's in my small town look at me like I am crazy. Even my family begining to doubt me.
My brief medical history includes an orchiectomy of left testicle in march of 2009, A neck fusion done in 1999 at the c6 c7 area, gallbladder removed in 1998.
I was told 4 weeks ago I had a hiatel hiatal hernia, but they didnt seem concerned.
I feel like I am drained of energy all the time. If I am laying down the symptoms arent that bad , but when I stand up or set up for extended period of time I get dizzy, pressure increases, and I start having shortness of breath and occasional chest pain.
PLEASE PLEASE help me with some advice.
Thanks in advance
How can I help you?
Doctor : Let me read through.
May i know your age and gender?
User : I am 37 yr old male
Since when are you having these symptoms?
User : been going on for 9 1/2 weeks. Right after a 3000 mile move from california to wv
I need few more details on your condition before reasoning out the cause.
Doctor : Is the breathlessness aggravated on exertion.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rash on skin after having holter monitor
- Chest pain while swallowing hiatus hernia
- Left chest pain ketosis
- Kids chest pain when jumping
- Sharp jolt in chest
- Hydromet how long after wine
- Are hot showers okay after iui
- Knot in chest pain when swallowing
- I have chest pains after my hiatus hernia operation
- Normal sugar leve 3 hours after meal
- Holes in skin after rash
- Hiatus hernia chest pain relief
- Upper left chest knife stabbing pain
- Hiatus hernia abdominal pain
- Pain with hiatus hernia