Breathless on exertion - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
how can i help you
User : I have been having trouble getting a diagnosis
User : I have shortness of breath whenever I am active (as in, not seated or in bed)
Doctor : your age
User : I have had two clean chest x-rays, blood tests for blood clots that were negative, a clear EKG and a somewhat unsuccessful ventolin masking.
User : 25
User : I have a history of asthma and I did a breathing test and it was determined this is not an asthma flare up.
User : It has persisted approximately 10 days straight.
okay it can be stress induced breathlessness
User : Stress induced? Well two weeks ago I was able to walk to work (which is an hour away on foot) but now I can't go up the stairs and out the door without breathing heavily.
User : It occurs on days I have off as well as at work.
so your pulmonary test was fine
User : It was.
and your renal and cardiac
if it was done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smell weird between my legs
- Palpitations on exertion
- Eating apple lips burning
- Pee odor between the legs
- Causes of breathlessness on exertion
- Eardrum surgery side effects
- Earache rash whole body
- Lump between pelvis and thigh
- Painful lump between ribs
- Ear numb after sleep
- Is severe breathlessness on exertion due to diphenhydramine tablet
- Ear infection after wax removal
- Feeling breathless after exertion
- Fatigue with exertion
- Lump between vaganel and rectal