Breathing trouble for a 29 year old male - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
User : HI
User : sir
User : how r u?
User : i had face 3days onwards breathing problem
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : why bcause earlier i had synous
User : Age:29, Gender:Male, Location:Secunderabad Occ:Accounts Manager
Doctor : k
User : Marital Status:Single
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : already operation also finished with regard to synoussities for the year 2001 December
User : no i don't have any habits
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
Doctor : r u having cough+cold+fever
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Itchy spotty skin behind ears
- Lump feeling in thorat an always having to burp
- Intense rib pain gastric sensation worry about pancreatic cancer
- Shortness of breath in an 8 year old
- 3 year old acetone breath
- Labyrinthitis and whooshing in ears
- Bumps on body itching what could it be
- 5 year old trouble breathing while eating
- Mouth breathing 5 year old
- Quad bypass heart functioning minimised what should we fear
- Is smoking cigarettes on throat pain is dangerous
- Shortness of breath male 29 years old
- Lump behind ear on skull caused by eye glasses
- Brain fog depression trouble concentrating lightheadedness confusion due to diet
- Painful lumps behind the ear took ibuprofen what to do