Breathing problems - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi, want to know , can talking on the phone give you a brain turmour?
Doctor : Hi
There arent enough studies to say that
User : Okay. i have in the past had a heart operation, for a enlargedand hole in heart. but i have recnetly beeno ut of breath and dizzy.
User : been checked over and they think it is okay- the device in my heart.
User : but i cant do half of the thign i sued to, and i hae veyr bad circualtion
User : forgetflu memory
User : what do you think it is
Doctor : I suggest you to get yourself re-examined
User : my chest also goes very tight alot aswell
by the Cardiologist
User : and ih ave diffuclt breathing in and breathing out enough breath if that makes sense
Doctor : So that the success of the operation could be assessed
User : Yes, i had that alst week and they said it is fine. So i am confused as to what it is
Then not of much concern
It can be due to Psychological conditions as well
Like Anxiety neurosis
User : Aha, i thought about taht also
User : are you in UK talknig to me?
I am from India
User : WOW thats amazing!!
User : sorry!
User : :)
User : okay, well thankyou very much for your help.
You are most Welcome
Bye, take care
User : You too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sinus problems and breathing problems
- What is the remedy for fatty liver
- Can contraceptive pill delay regular periods
- Interstitial lung disease and pregnancy
- Reason for cramps brown discharge and late periods
- Human urine therapy for interstitial lung disease
- Why is my penis not short
- Ekg pulmonary disease pattern
- Breathing problem pain in chest and back yawn to breathe
- What is the cause of red patches under my armpit
- Impetigo breathing problems
- Diseases semi lordotic view
- Thrush newborn breathing problem
- Interstitial lung disease hoshimotos
- Breathing problems shortness of breath