Breathing problems in the night in a 7 month baby - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i am having 7 months baby
Doctor : k
User : she is having problam while breathing at night and in early morning
Doctor : the weight
User : 7kg
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / problem / Asthma etc
User : while early morning she will get the problam doctor advise to put nose drop
Doctor : i mean do the baby has
Doctor : Have baby taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : then also in early morning she wake up because of in sufficient air inhaling at moring
Doctor : k
User : yes we consult while she is 2 months baby
Doctor : do the baby has recurrent cough & cold
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Oesophagitis nutrition diet plan
- Is ceftin used in the treatment of ear infection, acute middle ?
- Baby breathing problem during crying
- 8 months pregnant with breathing problems
- Diet for post op ulcer
- Diet plan for thalassemia
- I am suffering from canker sores, can i take cepacol fizzlers?
- Baby noisy breathing 6 months
- Is ayr saline nasal used in the treatment of nasal congestion?
- Diet pada penyakit typhoid
- Is aleve d sinus and cold used in the treatment of pain/fever?
- Is bactrim used in the treatment of ear infection, acute middle ?
- Progressive supranuclear palsy diet
- Baby breathing short breaths
- Breathing problems shortness of breath