Breathing difficulty due to bronchitis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doc
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : Provide your age, gender, occupation
User : do, i was suffering from bronchitis. but know i have stopped smoking and all and leading a good life style
User : i am m 30
Doctor : ok
User : even though sometimes i find it difficult to breathe as i used to do before while jogging
User : pls suggest me
Doctor : how long you have been smoking?
User : for 10 years, last year i gave up smoking
User : i go for a jog every day
Doctor : was the breathing difficulty appeared recently
Doctor : or was there even when you were smoking
User : only after i was affected with this
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are you known asthmatic?
User : no when i was smoking i was not afftcted with this disease
User : no iam not asthamatic
Doctor : do you have nay cough, fever, cold
User : no
User : i cannot fill my lungs full of o2
Doctor : i suggest you to get an physical examination done by a general physician
Doctor : and get an chest x-ray done
Doctor : and also i suggest some chest exercises
User : recently i got x ray done, but it was ok
Doctor : you can take 2 balllons per day and start blowing them daily
Doctor : This will increase your lung capacity
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red itchy spots turning brown
- Red painful marks on spine
- Bronchitis breathing exercises
- Is tightness of the chest or wheezing a side effect of levetiracetam?
- Is chest tightness or heaviness a side effect of adrenalin chloride?
- Recurring pimple on nose
- High breathing rate bronchitis
- Test for mycoplasma on skin
- Chronic bronchitis breath sounds
- Is difficulty with breathing a side effect of conjugated estrogens?
- Is general feeling of illness a side effect of mycophenolate mofetil?
- Bronchitis trouble breathing
- Psoriasis and baldness
- Difficulty breathing bronchitis
- Is decrease in the frequency of urination a side effect of combivent?