Breathing difficulties in windy conditions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi
Doctor : pl proceed
User : ok...when i have a credit card
Doctor : k
User : my lungs are hurt or something
Doctor : pl explain in details?
User : and my spit is stuck
Doctor : ur age/profession
User : i don't know why am i like this
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/
User : nope
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : and in wind i can't breath good
User : nope
User : i'm going there at 9:30
Doctor : Please get the physical examination done by the doctor and know his provisional diagnosis and get back to us on chat so that we can assist you better. I say this in the best interests of you.
User : ok
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Experiencing shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing
- Xray no demostrable active parenchymal infiltrates
- Ptb fibrocalcific densities undetermined activities
- How to recover from pale flu
- Breathing cold air and difficulty breathing
- Bad breath and difficulty deeply breathing
- Thyroid problems and flu jab
- Labor symptom flu like
- Can tooth infection give flu symptoms
- Fibrocaltic ptb left upper lobe undetermined activity
- Fibroid infiltrates right upper lobe activity undetermined
- Rash swollen legs swine flu vaccination
- Difficulty in breathing during windy conditions no blockage remedy
- Difficulty breathing shortness of breath
- Left upper lobe infiltrates probably due to minimal ptb of undetermined activity