Breast tenderness, vomiting and no periods after stopping birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi. I am 30 years old. I have random mosaic Turner's Syndrome. I have been on birth control for severla years with no side effects for hormone replacement.
User : I ordered Orthtricyclin online, and it made me very sick.
User : Nausea every day almost constantly.
Doctor : Ok
User : I stopped taking it a month ago, and am still experiencing tenderness in my breasts and nausea.
User : I am throwing up almost on a daily basis.
User : However, it is nowhere near as bad as it was during when I was taking the pills.
Doctor : Ok
User : I have a period when I'm on the medication, but since I'm no longer on it, I am not having any menstruation.
User : What could it be?
Doctor : So do you mean that the Orthtricycline
Doctor : caused this
Doctor : Then it could be that there is a hormonal imbalance
Doctor : as you are having Turner's too
User : I believe so. It started when I began the pills again after about a year of not being able to take them.
Doctor : It is the feature of turners
Doctor : did the doctor say anything about the ovaries
User : No. I have taken birth control for years for hormone replacement.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No periods after stopping birth control pills pregnancy test negative
- No period birth control pills
- Symptoms of neck goiter
- Period on birth control pills
- Melasma improvement after birth control pills are stopped
- Symptoms of future, uterine inversion
- Symptoms of infantile mastitis
- What causes delayed periods after stopping birth control pills
- Tips to improve liquor in 8th month pregnancy
- Toddler ear drainage brown with foul odor
- Toe nail gone black stubbed toe nail
- Symptoms of cancerous ovarian cyst
- Tired and moody all the time
- Symptoms of fallopian tube tumors
- Tingly teeth and sore chest when breathing