Breast soreness, chances of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : my period is on a 5-6 week cycle. I had my period on the 30th. My breasts havebeen sore since last Monday. I am not due until around the 6th. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor : ok
User : I mean, they are really really sore
Doctor : is it july 6 th?
User : yes
User : My period has never been early
Doctor : sometimes it might be because of inflammation in breasts called fibrocystic disease
Doctor : wait till the month end
Doctor : if you miss period then have a pregnancy test
User : and the soreness would be in both breasts at the same time?
Doctor : otherwise go to gynecologist
Doctor : she ll look after your breast soreness and at the same time she can run test for pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sore breasts and early pregnancy
- Staph infection wont stop bleeding
- Stiff knee when sitting for extended period of time
- Sore breasts nausea symptoms of pregnancy
- Prolactin reduced after dopergin
- Can dulcolax be taken after embryo transfer
- Stomach lining inflammation and anxiety
- Can i eat potatoes after embryo transfer??
- Steroid cream for yeast infections
- Sticky skin syndrome on neck
- Sore lumpy breast pregnancy
- Eating strawberries after embryo transfer
- Sore breasts pms or pregnancy
- Duphaston tablets after hucog injection
- Fluctuating breast soreness during pregnancy