Breast soreness, chances of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : my period is on a 5-6 week cycle. I had my period on the 30th. My breasts havebeen sore since last Monday. I am not due until around the 6th. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor : ok
User : I mean, they are really really sore
Doctor : is it july 6 th?
User : yes
User : My period has never been early
Doctor : sometimes it might be because of inflammation in breasts called fibrocystic disease
Doctor : wait till the month end
Doctor : if you miss period then have a pregnancy test
User : and the soreness would be in both breasts at the same time?
Doctor : otherwise go to gynecologist
Doctor : she ll look after your breast soreness and at the same time she can run test for pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cipro for kidney infection
- Sore breasts and early pregnancy
- Reflux chronic cough symptoms
- Sore breasts nausea symptoms of pregnancy
- Constipated after embryo transfer
- No cramping after embryo transfer
- Constipated and gassy after embryo transfer
- After embryo transfer cramping
- Ciclopirox cream side effects
- Trying to conceive after trisprintec
- Sore lumpy breast pregnancy
- Sore breasts pms or pregnancy
- Cipro and tramadol interaction
- Fluctuating breast soreness during pregnancy
- How to enhance cialis