Breast pain, redness. What does this indicate? - Online Doctor Chats
May i know her age ?
She is 29
We are expecting baby...
Redness is there
when was her last Menstrual period ?
She is not pregenant Dr
We expects baby & trying for last 2 yrs
so u mean, you were trying for a baby
but if the pain is very severe, and throbbing, along with redness in the affected part, as well as pain on application of pressure at that site, then it would be a indicator of mastitis (infection of the breast tissue)
in such a situation, she will need a to consult with a doctor, for proper examination
prescription of proper antibiotics will help in clearing the infection
She feels very pain even the cloth itches them
yes, that is due to mastitis
for the time being , ask her to apply ice on the area
Is it disease? /Anything serious?
yes, it is a serious condition , which if not treated, can result in a breast abscess , which will need a surgical procedure
Oh My God
she will need a to consult with a doctor, for proper examination and treatment with antibiotics
Fine Dr.. Will take care as per your guidance...
she should consult a gynaecologist at the earliest
Thank you very much for your needful response..
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Caffeine makes poop sticky
- What does calcium on rib cage mean
- Caffeine and heart stents
- Had protected ex and took pills have irregular periods reason
- Irregular menstrual cycle what could be the reason
- Red bull and breast pains
- Breast pain after drinking red wine
- Is caffiene worse than weed
- Delayed periods sore breasts due to aging
- What helps breast pain
- Red wine and breast pain
- Sudden breast pain with red skin
- Stomach muscle spasms caffeine
- Delayed periods experiencing hot flashes tiredness mild headaches reason
- Mennorrhagia ovarian cyst hypothyroidism tuberculosis unable to conceive suggest