Breast feeding and having throat pain and cold. Is it safe to give mother's milk to baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Pl go ahead with your query
Hello Doctor.. my Name is XXXXXXX
She is on breast-feeding to our 4 months daughter
just wanted to check is it safe to give mother's milk to baby during this stage?
It is safe
oh!! okay... good to know... Thanks.... any precautions?
In fact there is a theory that the mother develops few antibodies(Fighter cells) against this virus infection, she will pass on these antibodies to the child so that if the child
gets the same virus they will effectively fight
Let the mother soothen the throat with salt warm water gargles, lemon and honey water,
Did you follow?
what I said?
Do you have any more queries
shall she go for any medicines? or shall we wait for sometime?
she can wait if she follows my instruction
Let the gargling be 5 times a day
Lemon and honey water 3 glasses a day
sure Doctor... Will defeniatly follow your instructions..
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
sure... Thanks for your help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drnk cold pain throat
- Cold weather and throat pain
- Symptoms of alcoholic fatty liver
- Symptoms of psorasis
- Newborn developed jaundice just after birth started phototherapy any complication
- Symptoms of std genital infection
- Child having fever dose of tylenol to be given
- Suffering from loose motion suggest medicine and diet plan
- Diarrhea and vomiting after having alcohol suggest some remedy
- Symptoms of vascular deformities
- Throat is cold
- Symptoms of hairy tongue
- Throat pain with cold drinks
- Cheston cold for throat pain
- Is there any harm in holding breath