Breast feeding and having throat pain and cold. Is it safe to give mother's milk to baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Pl go ahead with your query
Hello Doctor.. my Name is XXXXXXX
She is on breast-feeding to our 4 months daughter
just wanted to check is it safe to give mother's milk to baby during this stage?
It is safe
oh!! okay... good to know... Thanks.... any precautions?
In fact there is a theory that the mother develops few antibodies(Fighter cells) against this virus infection, she will pass on these antibodies to the child so that if the child
gets the same virus they will effectively fight
Let the mother soothen the throat with salt warm water gargles, lemon and honey water,
Did you follow?
what I said?
Do you have any more queries
shall she go for any medicines? or shall we wait for sometime?
she can wait if she follows my instruction
Let the gargling be 5 times a day
Lemon and honey water 3 glasses a day
sure Doctor... Will defeniatly follow your instructions..
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now
sure... Thanks for your help.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drnk cold pain throat
- Heart palpitations from taking prendisone
- Heart related rashes
- Cold weather and throat pain
- How to reduce sugar intake in toddlers
- Rapid heart swollen throat
- Heart problems seeing stars
- Throat is cold
- Recommend options for combined vaccination
- Throat pain with cold drinks
- What is the remedy for wet cough
- Does xanax slow heart rate
- Suggest remedies to increase weight of a baby
- Cheston cold for throat pain
- Is regular cows milk consumption safe for a baby