Breast feeding. Is it advisable to take Ipill? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
good , thank you. How about you?
I am good
How can I help you
But it should not be used frequently
Or you can speak with your wife's gynaecologist
and ask about progesterone only pills
They can be safely used during breast feeding
Do you follow?
Are you there?
sorry, am here now
yes, i follow you ..
but its fine for 1 time use right?
yes, and will definetly speak to my wife's gyne
Is there anything else I can help you with?
thats the only query i had ... thanks for your help :)
Thanks for consulting me
have a nice day
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Male infertility and hashimotos
- Best type of doctor for adult male
- Advantages of medicine unwanted72
- Ipil while breast feeding
- Tight scalp with hashimotos
- Havent smoked in 2 weeks but i smoked today
- Cipla ipill and breast feeding
- Hbsag positive homeopathy treatment
- Low adomen discomfort with mirena coil
- Can hcg be taken if taking tamoxifen
- Adverse effects of ocp
- Tender breasts after taking ipill
- After taking ipil does the breast pain
- Does diarrhea affect the morning after pill
- Does breast enhances after taking ipill