Breast feeding. Is it advisable to take Ipill? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
good , thank you. How about you?
I am good
How can I help you
But it should not be used frequently
Or you can speak with your wife's gynaecologist
and ask about progesterone only pills
They can be safely used during breast feeding
Do you follow?
Are you there?
sorry, am here now
yes, i follow you ..
but its fine for 1 time use right?
yes, and will definetly speak to my wife's gyne
Is there anything else I can help you with?
thats the only query i had ... thanks for your help :)
Thanks for consulting me
have a nice day
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does overdose of avil tablet be fatal
- What is the substitute for avil tablet in europe
- What happens if implanon is bent or broken
- Avil tablet vs levocetrizine
- Whats better marvelon or mercilon
- Ipil while breast feeding
- Composition of avil tablet
- Ayurveda to avoid stapedectomy
- Tender breasts after taking ipill
- How to remove implanon at home
- How many sprintec pills equals plan b
- After taking ipil does the breast pain
- Does taking belara makes you gain weight
- Cipla ipill and breast feeding
- Does breast enhances after taking ipill