Breast cancer results, Doctor's role - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello , Can You Please Tell Me the Role Of A Doctor . ?
how can i help you
User : ^
Plz proceed with your medical Q
Doctors work to increase the health of their patients. This includes listening to emotional stresses and helping to alleviate them if possible.
User : Ive Been Treated Very Badley As I Had Breast Cancer & The Doctors Gave Me The Wrong Results Saying I Was Clear But Then Rang Me & Told Me They Got The Results Wrong & That I Did Have Cancer , Can You Tell Me The Role Of A Doctor & If They Are Aloud To Do This. ?
User : ? Sorry Im On A Trial Time Is Running Out. ?
Doctor : the doctor conveyed you the result which he got from the laboratory
Doctor : why did he got the results wrong from laboratory i dont know
but he has done right thing by calling you and telling you the right thing
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Atypical papilloma of the breast
- Found hard lump on chest could it be a cancer
- What is the treatment for breast enhancement
- Bilat mastectomy
- Benign fibroadenoma breast cancer
- Suffering from reoccurring nephrotic syndrome suggest some effective treatment
- Benign breast fibroadenoma removal
- Cancer drugs for breast cancer
- Pre cancerous breast cancer
- Benign in the breast
- Pathology results breast cancer
- Back of head hurts while breathing what could this be
- Cancer treatment breast cancer
- Having baldness problems will it be safe for hair transplantation
- Breast cancer blood test results