Breast bone pain, deep breath hurts, coughing hurts. Done Chest X ray, normal. What is going on? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a pain in my left breast under bone (rib). when i get a cough or deep breath, the pain is very high. I cant tolerate at that time. Please suggest me the specialist doctor for this problem.
How can I help you?
I believe we had a phone discussion few days ago, how are you now?
Haven't the symptoms improved?
yes,even i cant lift my kid also
Has your cough improved?
Are you still having breathing difficulties?
but i feel the pain regularly
like I mentioned in our last discussion as the Chest was normal
the pain that you have currently is arising from the
tissues of the chest wall.
Both these condition will heal itself as your cough reduces.
Hence the onus is on controlling the cough.
If you are not on any cough syrup, I would suggest you Syp Tus Q
You might take this 1 tsp twice or thrice a day.
Along with it also try steam inhalation.
For the pain,
you can take some antiinflammatory drugs.
You can try any of these medications depending on the severity of the complaints.
soft tissue inflammation worsen with every activity of yours
so it absolutely necessary that you avoid any physical exertion such as lifting weights, children or any other exercise.
You can consider the option of visiting a general physician or pulmonologist.
A thorough examination of the chest can help us rule out any other possibility that I may have missed.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Purpose of tablet zanocin oz
- Chest pain when laying at an angle
- Tonsillitis treatment with oxytetracycline
- Indications for chest x ray
- Chest pain chest x-ray normal what could it be
- Reasons for pacemaker shocks
- Nakakahawa ba ang pneumonia
- What is overactive tastebuds
- Hyperaeration on chest x ray
- Ano ang fibrotic kochs
- Symptomatic anaemia from tb
- Chest x-ray for chest pain
- Normal chest x-ray
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome wheelchair
- Why does head hurt when angry