Breast abcess - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
hoe can i help you?
User : I have infection in my nipple directly behind it, i dont think its infection since i have performed FNA on myself, its more of a hard lump, happened after nipple piercing, i have seen a surgeon to remove milk ducts and all other things do nipple is back to normal but he says he cant because of blood supply or something and nipple will fall off, i want to know is it possible to totally remove all milk ducts and is this safe and can nipple fall off?
tell me your age and gender ?
Doctor : Let me read
User : im 19 and male
it depends on the type of report you get fromthe Fna?
User : surgeon said he cant remove completely because of the blood supply to nipple or soemthing
User : what did he mean?
User : i performed FNA at home
User : by myself
User : i took out all pus and bloody thing
User : now only hard lump left
User : have looked at all anatomical drawings of nipple and only thing i canthink is ducts and ampulla are infected
Is the infection and discharge has come down now?
User : what do u think, can milk ducts be completely removed and is it safe?
User : yes infection come down a lot
ok, then only that part will be removed?
User : which part?
And npple blood supply will be retained?
User : what did surgeon mean then that he cant take it all off or nipple will fall off
IS the nipple is also affected now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heart is beating 100 per minute
- 12 year old missed a period
- 7 year old fasting blood sugar 120 in the morning
- Bump on infant scrotum
- Pink bump inside urethra
- Irritating bump under scrotum
- Endometrium thickened but regular 13mm
- Under breast abcess or cancer
- Abcess in breast milk canal
- Will shampoo irritate bumps on penis
- Zanocin syrup for a baby weighing 11kg
- Untreated abcess in the breast
- Breast abcess turning worse
- Unattended breast abcess what will happen
- Urethral meatus tiny itchy bumps