Both fallopian tubes operated and chances of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Here about 3 wks ago, I had my second fallopian tube due to another ectopic pregnancy. I had the previous one 2 yrs back. How likely is it for me to get pregnant now? Can I have intercourse, and not worry about the chances?
User : When I have intercourse, can my partner ejaculate inside me?
yes you can have intercourse with your partner ejaculating inside you.
User : and my chances in getting pregnant?
it is advised to wait till atleast 5-6 weeks are over fater the surgery
User : why is that?
since your both the tubes are removed, your chances of getting pregnant is almost nil.
User : About the 5-6 wks, I have to wait?
that time is needed for youy body to recover back to normal
User : Is this merely for recovering purposes?
Doctor : yes
User : If I feel alright now, is it ok?
please provide your age
User : 30
it should be fine if you not engage in rough/violent intercourse. ask your partner to be gentle, to avoid any pain/complications for you.
as the sutures inside need to heal
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Orange string in stool
- Fallopian tube removal and pregnancy
- Inward popping pimple on nipple
- Orange spongy tissue in his throat
- What are chances of pregnancy with just one fallopian tube
- Spotting instead of period on spironolactone
- Internal c section stitches
- Short fallopian tubes and pregnancy
- Postpartum uterine inversion
- Can orchitis be passed to women
- Prior uterine inversion ttc
- Fallopian tube pain pregnancy
- Sandalwood turning skin orange
- My thumb is orange
- Probability of pregnancy with one fallopian tube