Bold spot on white part of eye. How did it occur ? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
my wife eye has boold spot on white part of eye
How did it occur?
all of sudden when she got up early in the morning
Did she speak of anything hitting the eye the previous day?
Ok. Is it just a spot or is it widely red through out the white area?
Ok. Sometimes, blood spots can occur in the eyes, because, there can be small bleeding under the covering of eyeball.
If it is not enlarging in size, then you need not worry.
It will disappear by itself.
Is she having fever?
Are you there?
what do you suggest
You can wait for 2 days, to see if it is enlarging?
If it is becoming bigger, then you need to see an ophthalmologist.
any eye drops u suggeest
I am sorry. I will not be suggesting any eye drops, without directly examining the patient, as it would be highly unethical to do.
You need not use any eye drops at the moment. It is small and stable. So, it should be disappearing by itself.
My suggestion would be to wait for 2 days.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blister on white part of eye
- Infection of white part of eye
- Boil in white part of eye
- Male triglyceride level is 356
- Cramping on ribs 36 weeks
- Black spot in white part of eye
- 35weeks feeling of balance
- Tobradex ointment for stye
- Low body temperature 353 child
- Pilocarpine hydrochloride ophthalmic drops
- Ihave pink eye and white spots on eye
- Timolol maleate ophthalmic solution
- 35th week pregnency altra sound
- Tobramycin ophthalmic solution dosage
- Tobramycin ophthalmic solution dosing