Boils on testicles suggestive of sebaceous cysts - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doctor
Doctor : pl proceed
User : I wanted to enquire about me having boils on my testicles, which I am really not sure what they are...
Doctor : k
User : they don't usually pain like the normal boils
Doctor : can u explain in more details
Doctor : since long?
Doctor : r they increasing in mumbers?
Doctor : what their size
User : yes they are increasing in number but there is only one large one
User : the small ones come and go
Doctor : k
User : but one large one has been there for some time
Doctor : it seems that they r eaxctly
Doctor : boils
Doctor : they r Cyst
Doctor : called as sebaceous cyst
User : ok
Doctor : u can consult a Gen surgeon
Doctor : for easily removal
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
User : No that's all! Thank you!
Doctor : Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why do i have pain in swollen testes
- 6 year old squint exercises
- Why do i have flabby testicles
- I have pain in my left scrotum from 5 years
- Exercise related to pain penis
- Multiple sebaceous cysts on testicles causing itching suggestions
- Can people with tachycardia exercise
- Does exercise help malabsorption
- Treating a testicle sebaceous cyst
- My left testical is small is this normal
- Sebaceous cyst on underneath testicles
- Is is normal for my testicles to smell
- Sebaceous cyst on testicles
- Sebaceous cyst on testicles and fertility
- Exercise to reduce lip size