Boils. Skin problem? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi...Am getting a few boils lately.....any idea if this is related to a skin problem or something else is causing these?
may i know ur age ?
and how long have u had them ?
over the last few months....one comes and goes and then another comes up somewhere else
may i know where u have them ?
right now i have one on my stomach...earlier they've come up on the arm, leg etc.
no specific spot
do u have oily skin ?
somewhat but not very oily
can u tell me the size of these boils ?
do they come, at the base of the body hairs ?
quite small...they don't grow much usually and disappear in a week or so
not sure about that....
do they appear like small pustules , about 1mm in size and spontaneously subside ?
yes, usually that's the case
ok, most likely, you are having folliculitis
so, should skin creams do the job or should i be taking some oral medicine?
there is no need to take any medications
just try to keep a good body hygiene, and take bath twice a day
having lot of sweat can cause such issues
use less amount of perfumes
usually the condition needs no treatment, as it is very benign
ok, should i be using specific kind of soap etc.?
use gentle soaps,
ok, thanks...nice chatting
they are much better
You are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Water and apo clarithromycin
- Skin boils due to dental problems
- Meth use and boils skin problems
- Chocolate cyst in ovary apollo specilist
- Newborn space between big toe and otheres
- Better than betnovate n
- Boil a sign of liver problems
- Medicine to turn off apocrine glands
- Betnovet c dark spot
- To remove black colour between thighs
- How to remove black colour between thighs
- Apollo diagnostics hiv testing
- Apollo hospital bhubneswar hair treatment
- Diabetes boils toes problems
- Skin boils