Body pain after aerobics - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
User : My name is XXXXXXXX XXXXX
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have joined Aerobics classes only yesterday and I am experiencing a vey bad body pain
User : I am feeling very stressed out because of this pain..
Doctor : ok
Doctor : What kind of aerobics are you doing
Doctor : and how much time?
User : When I enquired with the instructor, he said that it's normal for first week and gradually it would ease down
User : I do quite a number of stretching exercises and lift few weights also
User : I do it for one hour in the morning...
User : As I sit in the office for quiet a long time, I am feelilng much pain which I kind of untolerable
Doctor : ok
User : Could you advise any pain killers or any sprays which can be used
Doctor : yes this happens
Doctor : you keep continuing the exercises
Doctor : daily
Doctor : without
Doctor : stopping
User : I mean, to ease the pain...
Doctor : but with least intensity
User : I shall do that...
Doctor : The cause of pain could be dehydration
Doctor : also
Doctor : so ample amounts of water
Doctor : 3 litres per day
Doctor : is good
Doctor : drink 1 litre after your exercise
Doctor : you can take DOLO tablet
Doctor : for you pain
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suffering from bulimia treatment options
- Men that take estrogen secretly
- Why does foot suddenly feel broken
- Feeling discomfort in neck muscular pain in arms and legs
- Body pain after eating beef
- Experiencing body pain after an accident
- Infant drank kerosene what can be done now
- Exercise after cesarean section
- Advocare health issues
- Estrogen pros and cons
- Vaginal exercise balls
- Body pain after alcohol
- Body pain after sepsis
- Fever headache lethargic in child taken tylenol treatment
- After blood drawing body pains