Body of epilepsy patient has become rigid - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello...
How can I help you?
User : i need to talk about an epilipy case....
User : sorry i don't know the spellings...: )
Doctor : No problem
Proceed with your query
User : the patient is an epilipsy patient...for about 35 plus years...now...
Doctor : Ok
User : and she's been receiving constant medications....
User : in that regard....from qualified doctors....
Doctor : Fine
User : but...over past few months...she's gotten very rigid and stiff..
User : her body that is...
User : and she's having lots of weakness...and pain in body..
User : can't seem to even walk.....and needs a lot of support and help...to move around....
User : she's a young person....mind you.....around 40 odd...
Doctor : Has it happened in spite of being on medications?
User : those medications seem to have worked absolutely fine....for past 35 odd years...
Doctor : Ok
User : it's only these last few months....probably year....
User : that....yeah....
User : and...those....seazres....
User : she's had instances where she would simply faint....
User : and we wouldn't understand...how to help her...
User : can you suggest anything in that regard?
User : my email address is YYYY@YYYY
User : her back is getting round...rather than straight..
Doctor : Sure
I can help you
User : and's lost a lot of weight..recently..
Firstly I would need to know what medications she is taking?
or was taking?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dentinogenesis imperfecta in epilepsy patient
- Epilepsy and spots on body
- Premature baby with spot on left side of brain
- Slogan for epilepsy patients
- How to have a white skin baby
- Pulling feeling lower lip
- Can loud music hurt my baby
- Post acute cerebellar ataxia treatment
- Liv 52 for epilepsy patients
- Lip hyperpigmentation in baby
- My babies throat hurt
- Protein shake for epilepsy patients
- Radial nerve damage in dog
- Posterolateral annular tear
- Loud noise hurt newborn babies