Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Body heat remedies,headache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3607 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi
User :   I'm feeling so heat in my body
User :   how to overcome it
Doctor :   What are your problems
User :   My nose will b fully
User :   It'll not be wet
Doctor :   The cause of the heat problem is mainly dehydration
Doctor :   and loss of electrolytes
Doctor :   So you got to replace the water lost
Doctor :   and the electrolytes with lemon juice and pinch of salt in it
User :   I get pimples also
Doctor :   the best thing is to supplement with coconut water which has sufficent amounts of electrolytes
Doctor :   Yeah it coudl be a cause of this also
User :   I feel headche also
User :   I'm s/w engineer sit infront of computer fr 8-10 hr per day
Doctor :   Do you have redness in eyes
Doctor :   watering
Doctor :   in eyes/itching etc
User :   Not much i feel my eyes tired
Doctor :   have you gone to eye checks
User :   No
Doctor :   If you are in this field ple se get them done atleast once a year
User :   Ok
Doctor :   try to do some desk exercises to keep
Doctor :   fit
Doctor :   you can google as desk exercises at computer work stations
Doctor :   and try to follow one or two for each part
Doctor :   of your body
User :   Ok thank you Doctor
Doctor :   you feel much healthy
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor