Blurry vision and red streaks on hands - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello........i went to the doc a week ago for a sinus infection the next day I had some red streaks on my arm. Now I am having blurry vision in one eye.....should I be alarmed?
Let me ask you few questions
User : ok
When did you see the red streaks
on the arm
User : They day after I went to doctor.......they gave me a steriod shot in the hip and antibotics which I am still taking
Can you name them
User : Amoxicillian (sp?)
User : I don't know what the shot was.......I just know it was a steriod shot
Are you sure?
User : yes
What is your age?
User : 29
Did you ever had the same problems previously
User : no and I have had both the shot and the meds before
Now explain about the blurry vision in the eye
Was it gradual or sudden development
User : It started on Saturday and I also had a headache it seems to get better if I take allergy meds
User : The headache is gone but my vsion is still blurry
Doctor : Was it sudden or gradual onset?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Puberty and low grade fever
- Post treatment effects of tb patient
- Baby has gastroenteritis and droopy eyes
- Pale yellow discharge from ear
- Nicotine patches sleep paralysis
- When does a baby start sitting down
- Baby farts that smell doctor
- Blurred vision with red spots
- Seeing red lines in vision
- Plan baby but eosnophilia
- Seeing red dots in vision
- Red eye with blurry vision with some yellow discharge
- Red spot on my eye blurry vision
- Pistachio and thyroid disease
- Excessive saliva and vomiting in babies