Blurrring of vision - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : can anxiety affect my vison like make it get darker?
anxiety can cause multiple problems.
User : will it stop when i stop?
the visual problem you are facing can also be due to it.
but other causes have to be ruled out first.
User : will my vision go back to normal when i stop having anxiety. it only started when i got worried this week
If the cause is only anxiety.
User : so im should be alset then if it just been this week?
I would recomend you to have a eye check up done before
confirming it is only because of anxiety
User : i went to a reg doctor today and he said it can
User : but i just want to confirm with mroe than 1
User : i can readd stuff from far away still
If your eye check up was normal.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is masturbation responsible for the loss of concentration
- What are remedies to cure dark and big nipples
- My semen is discharged without any sexual activity
- Pink blurr on pregnancy test
- Blurr vision when walking
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of moxifloxacin?
- Fainting and blurr vision
- Fast heart rate blurre vision
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of simbrinza?
- 52 years old suffering from stage 3 piles
- Why do i feel weak after periods
- Is blurred vision a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Why is my head dizzy and my vision is blurr
- Is red-green color blindness a side effect of aleve?
- Is watering of eyes a side effect of systane balance?