Blunt injury to the jaws causing swelling - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : Well, I was assulted three days ago...
User : punched in the jaw,
User : instantly the area where I struck began to swell
User : looks like there is an egg under the skin
User : very bad looking but no pain
User : bruising
User : as i expected
User : Im curious is there fluid in this type of swelling the comes instantly?
May i know your age and gender?
User : 22 male
there are no fluid that is secreted over the site of injury.
User : nope, the skin wasnt broken or even scratched on the outside, my teeth did not puncture the skin on the inside either
However it can cause inflammatory reaction causing the swelling.
What was the weapon that was used to assault you?
User : closed fist with a roll of quarters packed in hand
Though there were no external wounds the blunt injury can itself cause the swelling.
You can visit a GP for further evaluation and proper treatment.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Local blunt injury causes
- External blunt injury causes
- Symptoms of local blunt injury
- How do you treat a welt on knee
- Treatment and cure for toe pain
- Blunt injury causes
- How does pork affect hypertension
- How much will crestor lower my cholesterol
- Blunt injury causing heat and swelling to areas underlying cause
- Treatment and cure for patellar tendonitis
- Treatment and cure for muscular aches
- How long will you live after removing feeding tube
- Treatment and cure for plantar fibromatosis
- Treatment and cure for post-vasectomy pain syndrome
- How many days delayed in menstruation to be pregnant