Blunt injury to the jaws causing swelling - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : Well, I was assulted three days ago...
User : punched in the jaw,
User : instantly the area where I struck began to swell
User : looks like there is an egg under the skin
User : very bad looking but no pain
User : bruising
User : as i expected
User : Im curious is there fluid in this type of swelling the comes instantly?
May i know your age and gender?
User : 22 male
there are no fluid that is secreted over the site of injury.
User : nope, the skin wasnt broken or even scratched on the outside, my teeth did not puncture the skin on the inside either
However it can cause inflammatory reaction causing the swelling.
What was the weapon that was used to assault you?
User : closed fist with a roll of quarters packed in hand
Though there were no external wounds the blunt injury can itself cause the swelling.
You can visit a GP for further evaluation and proper treatment.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swollen intercostal muscles
- Local blunt injury causes
- External blunt injury causes
- Symptoms of local blunt injury
- Blunt injury causes
- Orange tongue skin discoloration
- Tightness or numbness left side of neck
- Blunt injury causing heat and swelling to areas underlying cause
- What does it mean when my neck and shoulder hurt when i inhale
- Superficial thrombophlebitis in stomach
- Is savlon good for gentital warts
- Triggers for lymphomatoid papulosis
- My keloid is leaking puss
- Hot flashes dizziness heartburn
- Cipval 500 tablets