Blue and black skin, swelling after bad fall - Online Doctor Chats
User : i fell down the stairs and i hit my leg well about an hour - two hours after the incident happend, my leg was really sore but nothing was there but a very lite blackand blue mark about the sise of the top of a can of soda. Shortly after it started to swell. It was three hours later and I then Noticed a bump on my leg the size of a large grapefruit no exageration, and it was very hard to the touch, so i put pillows under my leg to elevate it, put ice pack on, and saw the doc yesterday the swelling went down some but he said hes never seen anything like that but it wasnt too serious because there was not an extreme amout of pain when he touched it. Well now today my whole leg (knee Down) is twice the size of my other leg and half of my foot is black and blue which there was no bruisng to the foot from the fall and that was 4 days ago now
User : SHOULD I GO TO THE MED CENTER IS THIS SERIOUS
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Kidney stones flushed cheeks
- Is blue-green to black skin discoloration a side effect of jantoven?
- Personality changes and coumadin
- Headache and hot cheeks
- Is blue-green to black skin discoloration a side effect of silvadene?
- Red cheeks racing heart pregnancy
- Black and blue penis
- Puffy cheek cough fever
- Pointy areola
- Hard movable lump under skin near cheek
- Is blue-green to black skin discoloration a side effect of coumadin?
- Toes turning black and blue
- Polycythemia vera and eyes
- Pilonidal cystfemale menstural cycle