Blood test to confirm pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I recently took a blood test to make sure my blood was good and to make sure I wasn't loosing too much (irritable bowel syndrome)
User : However, I am now wondering, If I were pregnant would that be appearant from this test?
User : Or would I need a test specifically looking for pregnancy hormones?
i will need to ask you a few more questions. Can I proceed?
User : Yes
please provide your age and location
User : What would that have to do with it?
what was the test you took and for what was that?
User : I was having pain in my stomach, the doctor wanted to do a blood test to see if I was feeling weak because I was loosing too much blood through my bowels
and when was your last menstrual period?
User : Regular was Sept 1
have you taken the urine pregnancy test?
User : Had a very short one September 29
User : no
User : so would it have shown up when I took a blood test?
then i will suggest you to take a urine pregnancy test first.
if the blood test included the HCG levels, it should have shown
otherwise you will need to check for HCG levels in your blood to confirm the pregnancy through blood test.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does the blood test report confirms pregnancy
- Pregnancy blood test accuracy
- Pungent smell of urine during pregnancy
- Sweaty hands and feet during pregnancy
- Have less height will hgh injection help increase height
- Pregnancy blood test results
- Getting frequent headache painful what could be reason serious
- Dark and sticky lips sticky fluid generated stomach issues suggestions
- Spotting after urination during pregnancy
- Period twice a month pregnant miscarriage
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Sugar 187 during pregnancy
- Dark patches at corner of lips deeping mention the preventions
- Shivering at night during pregnancy
- Pregnancy blood test levels