Blood test to confirm pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I recently took a blood test to make sure my blood was good and to make sure I wasn't loosing too much (irritable bowel syndrome)
User : However, I am now wondering, If I were pregnant would that be appearant from this test?
User : Or would I need a test specifically looking for pregnancy hormones?
i will need to ask you a few more questions. Can I proceed?
User : Yes
please provide your age and location
User : What would that have to do with it?
what was the test you took and for what was that?
User : I was having pain in my stomach, the doctor wanted to do a blood test to see if I was feeling weak because I was loosing too much blood through my bowels
and when was your last menstrual period?
User : Regular was Sept 1
have you taken the urine pregnancy test?
User : Had a very short one September 29
User : no
User : so would it have shown up when I took a blood test?
then i will suggest you to take a urine pregnancy test first.
if the blood test included the HCG levels, it should have shown
otherwise you will need to check for HCG levels in your blood to confirm the pregnancy through blood test.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High red cell count in urine pregnant
- High epithelial cells in urine during pregnancy
- Does the blood test report confirms pregnancy
- Epithelial cells positive during pregnancy
- Smell or taste of silver nitrate
- Pregnancy blood test accuracy
- Will sauna get rid of puffy nipples
- Pregnancy blood test results
- Puffy nipples when warm
- Pus cells in urine during pregnancy
- What is silver nitrate prescribed for
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Silver nitrate treatments on pyrogenic
- Epith cells in urine during pregnancy
- Pregnancy blood test levels