Blood test for detection of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hey i need help with something
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago and had what i thought was my period but now im feeling sick and have back aches and headaches, could i be pregnant?
User : i took a test and it said no, but i have this nagging feeling so i want to make sure
Doctor : when did you check your urine for pregnancy?
User : today about an hour ago
Doctor : this is which day of your menstrual cycle
User : well i had what couldve been my period about 1.5 to 2 weeks ago
Doctor : ok
User : and if im not pregnant ill have another one in a week
Doctor : you go for a blood test for pregnancy
it will be confirmative
User : okay
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pre period pregnancy symptoms
- Blood test done to detect pregnancy what are the findings
- What are the symptoms of rectovaginal fistula?
- What are the symptoms of arteriovenous fistula?
- What are the symptoms of mammary duct ectasia?
- How early will a blood test detect pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of buerger's disease?
- Pregnancy blood test results
- Pregnancy detection blood test tbh
- Unprotected sex early period pinkish bleeding advise
- Abdominal pain fatigue dizziness yellowish discharge what could be this
- Infant with intermittent fever vomiting gave crocin further treatment
- Nervousness shaking involuntary ejaculation what is going on
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Swollen finger peeling skin applied ice